- Get Help
- Our Services
- Our Collections
- Our Spaces
- Programs and Events
- About Us
Instructions to Request and Pick Up Library materials
Winthrop University students and employees can check out books by placing requests through our library system and picking items up during our open hours. Requests will be processed once per day; items will be held in the User Services Office for 7 days. An email notification will be sent when the materials are available for pick up. Materials can be picked up in the User Services Office during the Library’s operating hours. Please be sure to bring your ID card.
1. Use the OneSearch box in the center of the library homepage to search for the item you'd like to request.
2. Sign in to your OneSearch account by clicking on the "SIgn in" link at the top right of the page.
3. Limit search results to items from the Dacus Library Catalog.
4. You can use the options on the left side of the screen to further refine results.
5. Select an item from the results list, then click the "Request" link:
6. Complete the form and click “Send Request.”
7. Once you are notified by email that your request has been filled, come to the library to pick up your materials in the User Services Office.