Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Winthrop's Richard W. Riley College of Education is South Carolina's flagship institution for preparing future teachers. The collection at Dacus contains K-12 materials for College of Education students to use in developing lesson plans, and in their classrooms. This guide provides information on those resources that are geared toward K-12 students - including:
- K-12 Databases
- Databases geared specifically toward elementary, middle, and high school students
- Many of these resources also include support for teachers, such as lesson plans
- Books and eBooks
- Dacus has a large collection of Juvenile books
- We also have copies of each of the Caldecott Medal winners from 1938 to the present
- This page will direct you to just a few of the resources available for free on the internet
Click on the tabs above to get started!
**Note that this is NOT the place to find resources to help you research the field of education such as teaching theory and strategy, laws and regulations, or child development!**
** For those materials, go the Research Guide for Education. **