Printing, Copying, and Scanning
Like other labs on campus, Dacus Library's computers are set up with ACC accounts. Faculty and staff have to be logged in as a guest user to use the computers unless you request an ACC account. To be logged in as a guest, just present your Winthrop ID to staff at the Information Commons desk.
- Faculty and staff must request an ACC account to take advantage of printing services in the library.
- Black and white printouts are 4 cents per page.
- Color printouts are 35 cents per page.
- The library has 3 scanners located on the main floor at the back of the Information Commons. These are available for use by all patrons.
- Scanning to a USB drive or to e-mail is free and available to all patrons.
- The library does not have public photocopiers nor fax machines.