U.S. Congressional Serial Set, 1817-present, incomplete holdings
Compact Shelving and Microform
- Acontinuing series of over 14,000 volumes of reports, documents, and journals from the U.S. House of Representatives and Senate from the 15th Congress forward
- including administrative reports, annual reports of agencies, internal manuals, special reports, and congressional directories
- maps and illustrationsdocuments dealing with history of political, military, ethnic and cultural, genealogical, explorations, international relations, and commerce-industrial development.
- U.S. Congressional Serial Set: What It Is and Its History, GPO Access
- An Overview of the U.S. Congressional Serial Set, Law Librarians' Society of Washington, D.C., Inc.
- Library Resources for Administrative History: Congressional Serial Set, National Archives and Records Administration
- Ask at the Reference Desk for volumes in Compact Shelving.
American State Papers, 1st-14th Congresses, 1789-1838
Library of Congress
- Considered part of the Serial Set although compiled retrospectively
- Available from Library of Congress