Total '000: Total number of people in the US, by thousands.
- University Reporter estimates there are 30,221,000 adults between the ages of 18-24 in the US (lower 48 states, only).
'000: The projected number of people that fit both of your criteria, by thousands.
- University Reporter estimates that 5,106 adults between the ages of 18-24 drank Red Bull in the last 6 months.
% Detail: This is related to your Detail or the action. (The detail column is not pictured in this image). Number to read when reading down the column.
- Reading Down: Of all the adults that drank Red Bull in the last 6 months, 16.9% are between the ages of 18-24.
% Target: This tells you about the behavior of your Target or demographic. Number to read when reading down the column.
- Reading Down: Of all the men between the ages 18-24, 31.91% of them drank Red Bull in the last 12 months
Index: The likely hood of all of your criteria intersecting. The index is always 100. If the number is above 100, your group is more likely to do something. If it is below 100, they are less likely to do something.
- Index: The index is 250. Adults between the ages of 18-24 are 2.5 times more likely than the average to have drank Red Bull in the last 6 months. If you look at age 35-44, the index is 110. This means adults between the ages of 35-44 are 10% more likely than the average to have consumed Red bull in the last six months.
Text in Red: When you see text in red this means the sample used was small.
- In this example, see the target Age 65+: This could mean this is a group that is less likely to drink Red Bull--or not. Sometimes it is obvious (like in this case), sometimes it is not. it is an indicator that you may need to do some more research.