To log into your library account:
- Select the Library Account icon from Dacus Library's homepage or select the "Sign In" link from within the library catalog (images A and B on the right).
- Click the "Winthrop Faculty, Students, and Staff" link (image C on the right).
- Enter your Winthrop email, e.g. email@example.com
- Enter your Winthrop email password.
- Select the "Sign In" button.
Your library account contains the following information:
- Items currently checked out.
- Items currently on hold for you.
- Library charges you have incurred.
You can now view your library account and manage the following:
- Renew items that are checked out.
- Remove items on hold or edit the hold dates.