Your library account contains the following information:
- Items currently checked out.
- Items currently on hold for you.
- Library charges you have incurred.
To log into your library account:
- Select the Library Account link from Dacus Library's homepage or select the "Sign In" link from within the library catalog.
- Enter your username - the first part of your Winthrop email address (ex: smithj).
- Enter your library account password (for detailed instructions on creating a password or resetting a forgotten password, see the Create/Reset Password tab in this guide).
- Select the "Sign In" button.
You can now view your library account and manage the following:
- Renew items that are checked out.
- Remove items on hold or edit the hold dates.
- Change your password.