To create your library account password (or reset it if you have forgotten it):
1. From Dacus Library's homepage, select the Library Account link.
2. Click the "Set/Reset Password" button. This will take you to a new page.
3. On that new page, enter your username (the first part of your Winthrop email address) and select the "Request New Password" button.* An email will be sent to your Winthrop email account with a link to manage your password.
4. When you click on the link in the email the screen on the right should display.
5. Enter your username and then create your password (it must be nine characters or more, with at least one non-alphabetic character and is case-sensitive).
*If you receive an error or do not receive an email within an hour of entering you username, please call the Reference Desk at 803/323-4501 or email email@example.com