To create your library account password (or reset it if you have forgotten it):
- From Dacus Library's homepage, select the Library Account link.
- Select the set/reset password link.
- Enter your username (the first part of your Winthrop email address) and select the "Request New Password" button.* An email will be sent to your Winthrop email account with a link to manage your password.
- When you click on the link in the email the following screen should display:
- Enter your username and then create your password (it must be six characters or more, with at least one non-alphabetic character and is case-sensitive).
*If you receive an error or do not receive an email within an hour of entering you username, please call the Reference Desk at 803/323-4501.