Century of Lawmaking for a New Nation:
U.S. Congressional Documents & Debates, 1774-1873
- full text of the 1st through 42nd Congresses
- Congressional Record (House Journal, Senate Journal and Senate Executive Journal, Annals of Congress, Register of Debates, & Congressional Globe)
- Statutes at Large
- also documents on the Continental Congress and constitutional debates (1774-89) in the Journals of the Continental Congress, Farrand's Records of the Federal Convention of the Federal Constitution (Elliot's Debates)
- selected documents from the US Serial Set.
National Constitution Center
- “disseminates information about the United States Constitution on a non-partisan basis"