Skip to main content
- Business Rankings Annual. (Ref. HG 4050 .B88 - Latest edition kept at the Reference Desk, also included in Business Insights: Essential ) -- Contains "Top 10" rankings of companies, products, and activities.
- Economic Census ( http://www.census.gov/econ/census02/guide/ ) --Provides extensive national and state statistical data on all aspects of the U.S. economy, including retail and wholesale trade and manufacturing. Updated every 5 years.
- Editor and Publisher Market Guide. (Ref. HF 5905 .E38 - Latest edition kept at the Reference Desk) -- Published annually, provides current information and statistics on cities useful in making marketing decisions. Provides market surveys of U.S. and Canadian cities. Gives information on transportation, population, banks, utilities, industries, retailing and retail outlets, and newspapers.
- Manufacturing and Distribution USA. (Ref. HD 9721 .M3495 - Latest edition kept at the Reference Desk) -- Provides extensive statistical information on manufacturing industries, the wholesale trade and the retail sector.
- Market Share Reporter. (Ref. HF 5410 .M35 - Latest edition only, kept at the Reference Desk, also included in Business Insights: Essential) -- Compilation of published market shares. Arranged by product with indexes by company name and SIC codes.
- MRI+ (On Dacus Library Online) -- Provides extensive marketing and product usage data.
- Service Industries USA. (Ref. HD 9981.1 .S47 - Latest edition kept at the Reference Desk) -- Covers 150 service industries and over 4,000 companies.
- Survey of Buying Power. (August issue of Sales and Marketing Management magazine) -- Contains information on all SMSA's in the U.S. and covers population, households, effective buying income (EBI), retail sales, and buying power index (BPI). Includes national and regional summaries and metropolitan, county, and city market rankings.