The first time you need to access the library's online resources (including eBooks, videos, and articles) from off-campus, you will need to set up your library account.
Here are the steps:
1. Click on the Library Account link (also found on the Dacus Library's homepage).
2. Select the set/reset password link.
3. Enter your username (the first part of your Winthrop email address) and select the "Request New Password" button.
4. An email will be sent to your Winthrop email account with a link to manage your password.
5. Open the email and click on the link it contains.
6. Enter your username and then create your password (it must be six characters or more, with at least one non-alphabetic character and is case-sensitive).
Now that your library account has been created, whenever you want to access the library's online resources you will simply be prompted to log-in with this username and password.
You can find more information about setting up your library account with the Library Account Setup and Access guide.